House calls by Joanne Dinsmore, Director of the Institute are available especially for high profile clientele where anonymity and confidentiality are required and honored.
In the initial consultation a holistic healing plan will be customized for your specific needs and requirements to not only improve but also maintain healing and well-being. See below for an example.
The Healing Plan: Arthritis
This was specifically tailored for an individual suffering from arthritis.
1. "Arthritis Foundation" physical exercises 2 times per week.
2. Hypnotherapy for stress and pain reduction 3 times per week.
3. Custom made Muscle/Joint/Insomnia aromatherapy oil blend to be applied 2 times daily
4. Vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
5. Referral to an acupuncturist as an option for herbal supplements
RESULTS: The client's satisfaction with her mental and physical progress occurred within 6 weeks and she continues to follow the regimen on her own.
The Healing Plan: Muscular Dystrophy
This plan was designed for a client with muscular dystrophy.
1. Hands-on-healing energy techniques 1 time per week.
2. Tai Chi 1 time per week.
3. Yoga 1 time per week.
4. Meditation and prayer practice daily.
5. Homeopathy referral.
RESULTS: This client went from 4 MD episodes a year to only 1 a year after 9 months of treatment.
The Healing Plan: Post Traumatic Symptoms
This plan evolved for a very interesting client; tailored according to his spiritual beliefs. He had post traumatic symptoms starting from childhood.
1. Counseling in "Inner Child" work with Hypnotherapy for repressed memories 1 time a week.
2. Meditation practice daily.
3. Qi Gong exercise and Yoga breathing practice daily.
4. Custom blended aromatherapy blend for anxiety and fatigue as needed.
5. Custom blended herbal tea formula (referral).
6. Past Life Regression
7. Shaman Stone healings 1 time per month.
8. Massage (referral)
RESULTS: He is doing quite well and uses the tools regularly. And like many clients, he likes a tune-up session periodically.
Most of our services and topics in the Manual can be implemented in a treatment plan. Because we are all as unique as snowflakes: a variety of choices is most effective for healing.
These are just a few examples of a health program. Joanne's intention for all her clients is, ultimately, to teach them; provide them with tools, hope and confidence to continue their healing process on their own.
Click on "Contact Us" to request a free consultation.